I relaunched my blog using a static site generated by Hugo. The footer will indicate this as well as the theme I am currently using.
Since I got used to markdown documents and my contents was never a real challenge for the software I used before (Drupal, WordPress), my hope is to reduce the overhead for this site and Hugo’s performance is very impressing so far.
I am still in the process of migrating posts from the previous blog into the new one. Using a WordpPess Plugin for an export was a good start, but I will review all content before migrating it to the new site.
And hopefully after the old blog fell into a freeze over the last years, new content will constantly fill up the migrated content.